Tuesday, March 24, 2009

snowday II

So this is what I become when I have a snow day. Dress up, tarot card readings, scrabble and tater tots. I can't be left to my own devices or this is what happens.

George as a scuba diver and a uh..... a cowboy ukulele player, I guess. I think one of these needs to appear on a Christmas card.

Whenever I clean up, a comment is made along the lines of "if you did that in some heels and pearls..." so I did. Next, if I was a dude, this is the dude I'd be. More badass, I assume. If I ever had senior pictures taken of me, it would be the one of me doing the dishes. It just sends the message "Hey, I am a serious student, and I am here to learn."

3 comments:

Ed Choy Moorman said...

genderplay is booooomb

Ben Innes said...

you are such a cindy sherman

although that spot color on the gloves is hardly fine art

abigail said...

CINDY SHERMAN. thats the name i was trying to remember. look her up, girl.

hey ben DONT TELL MY SISTER WHAT IS AND IS NOT FINE ART. suck it.

"i am here to learn." haha! cant wait to see you. anything special you want me to bring you for birthday times???